Rayco Manufacturing Privacy Statement
Version – 6/1/2016
What is “personal information” and what personal information do we collect?
By “personal information,” we mean information that is reasonably identifiable to you or to a particular device.
Personal Information We may Collect. Personal information that we collect includes information that you provide voluntarily. Personal information requested might include, for example, your name, e-mail address, phone number, address, company name, and shipping account information. NOTE: The Site does not collect your payment or billing information. Instead, we outsource processing of credit card transactions made through the Site to PayPal. We understand PayPal to be compliant with appropriate Payment Card Industry standards for security. Please visit PayPal’s privacy and security policies for information regarding PayPal’s security measures and collection, use, and transfer of personal information, currently available at https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security. This Privacy Statement does not govern the collection, storage, or use of your information by PayPal or any third-party websites to which the Site links. Please review the privacy policies of each website to understand how they treat your information.
Navigational Information. When you visit the Site, we may capture certain information automatically (even if you do not voluntarily provide us with personal information, or in addition to personal information that you do provide). This information may include your Internet protocol address, location-based information, browser type, time and date of access and pages accessed, linking information, click stream, page visits, page views, and website log files. If such navigational information is reasonably identifiable to you or is reasonably identifiable to a particular device, it will be deemed personal information for purposes of this Privacy Statement. We reserve the right to match non-personal navigational information with other information that we have collected from you. If that other information renders such navigational information reasonably identifiable to you or a particular device, then by definition it will become personal information. Navigational information that is deemed personal information under this paragraph will be treated as such pursuant to this Privacy Statement.
Other Information You Voluntarily Provide: You may choose to contact us and the information you disclose may constitute personal information.
Suggestions and Ideas. Any suggestions or similar communications relating to Rayco’s business or the Site how they might be changed, enhanced or improved are not treated as private or confidential under this Privacy Statement. We will, however, at all times use reasonable efforts to de-identify you personally with the suggestion.
How does Rayco use the information it collects?
We generally use personal information collected on the Site for the following purposes:
- to process technical or administrative issues or to communicate regarding those issues
- to distribute informational and/or promotional materials
- to respond to inquiries from users
- to advise you of product changes and updates
- to provide information about the proper use or misuse of the Site
- to improve, expand, or otherwise adjust our services
See also circumstances under which we may share or transfer personal information, discussed below.
How does Rayco treat “Do Not Track” requests from a user?
Users may have the option of enabling “Do Not Track” in their web browsers. Rayco does not track users across multiple websites, regardless of whether users have enabled “Do Not Track.” Please note that we will serve up advertisements and merchant offerings based on your preferences as expressed in materials you have completed in connection with registering, or maintaining your registration, for our services. Please also note that the technology used to provide these advertisements may allow third parties to access information from cookies already stored on your device. Please consult your web browser’s information page for options you may have to delete cookies or restrict their use on your device.
Does Rayco use personal information for advertising purposes?
Rayco may use personal information, such as your email address, to provide you with information regarding Rayco products and services if you have opted to receive newsletters or other communications from Rayco.
Under what circumstances does Rayco disclose or transfer personal information to others?
There are circumstances where we will transfer and/or disclose your personal information to third parties. Those circumstances, subject to the limits of applicable law, are as follows:
- Reorganization or Sale of Rayco: In the event that Rayco is merged with or becomes part of another organization, or in the event that Rayco is sold or it sells all or substantially all of its assets, or a brand or line of its business, the information you provide may be one of the transferred assets for use by the acquiring entity.
- The Site Consultants and Service Providers: Rayco transfers personal information to third-party service providers that may be hosting or housing data on behalf of Rayco or otherwise acting on its behalf as a data center (such as providers of hosting, cloud, technology outsourcing and support services). Additionally, Rayco may disclose personal information to the extent that our service providers require access to our databases, or the information contained in our databases, to service Rayco and the Site.
- Parent, Subsidiaries and Affiliates: Rayco may transfer personal information to its parent, subsidiaries and corporate affiliates for purposes related to its and their products and services as such offerings may change and develop over time.
- Legal Compulsion and Rayco’s Protection: Rayco reserves the right to release personal information in accordance with applicable law in response to a subpoena or otherwise when we believe that the law requires us to do so, or when we reasonably believe it is necessary to protect and/or enforce the rights, property interests, or safety of Rayco, our users or others.
- As Otherwise Allowed by Law: We may transfer personal information to third parties where we are expressly authorized by applicable law to do so.
How do you keep my personal information secure?
Although we cannot guarantee that our or our vendors’ servers are impenetrable, we have attempted to establish and implement reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Where we use outside vendors to collect, store, or process data, we attempt to use vendors who likewise also establish and implement reasonable procedures.
Does the Site link to third party sites?
The Site may link to third-party sites including social media websites. When using third-party sites you should review the privacy policies of such parties’ sites to understand how they collect and use personal information.
How long do you keep my information?
Rayco keeps your personal information for as long as we deem it useful to use and for as long as applicable law allows us to maintain it.
How can I access and make changes to my personal information?
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the "Shine The Light" law, permits our customers who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third-parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to the contact address below.
How will I be notified of changes and updates to the Privacy Statement?
Changes and updates to this Privacy Statement will be posted on the Site. Updated Privacy Statements are effective upon posting to the Site.
Who do I contact about my rights under this Privacy Statement?
If you have any comments, questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Statement or Rayco’s privacy practices at the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (586) 795-2884.